Reflections for Learning

I have been an educator for more that 20 years in both primary and secondary education. Over the last 10 years I have had an emphasis in my teaching on the use of technology in education for both adult and student learners. 

In recent times I have been reflecting upon work, education and the processes that enable me to support all learners. I have reflected upon these practices and decided that some of my practices are very good pedagogy and other areas have room for improvement.



I am writing this blog to share my courses, practices and reflections on a daily basis. I believe it is important to reflect regularly. Daily reflections will bring to light the small things and the reflections for both successes and failures. As it is my belief that these are equally important in education and sharing these demonstrates both the development of new ideas and the ongoing learning for the improvement of both my practices and the learning options in the classroom.

I look forward to developing this blog and sharing my Digital Teaching and Learning. I hop you enjoy this blog and please join in the conversation.

Rachael

Comments

  1. Good luck with your blog, and your reflections. Have fun with it!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement Gray. I am looking forward to this challenging journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Educators need to know about Virtual Reality now